This chart provides key information about AD last logon's.
The goal of this chart is to understand any risk associated to AD accounts, which have not been used for a long time.
The chart can be used by Admin/AD Teams to be get better visibility into the risk of accounts that have not logged on.
This chart requires the key word: "addashboard" to be added within the description of the AD Account Collector.
This key word can be added to more than one Account Collector if required.
First test this in your query tool (SQLDeveloper, Toad etc..)
When DaysSinceLogin < 30 then ' 0-30 Days'
When DaysSinceLogin >= 30 and DaysSinceLogin < 90 then ' 30-90 Days'
When DaysSinceLogin >= 90 and DaysSinceLogin <= 365 then ' 90-365 Days'
When DaysSinceLogin >= 365 then '365 > Days'
end as DayGrouping
TRUNC(SYSDATE) - trunc(pA.LAST_LOGIN_DATE) as DaysSinceLogin
from avuser.PV_ACCOUNT pA, avuser.V_DATA_COLLECTORS vDC
where pA.IS_DISABLED = 0
and pA.ADC_ID = vDC.ID
and LOWER(vDC.DESCRIPTION) LIKE '%addashboard%')
group by DayGrouping)
Example of the results:
- Log into RSA IGL as a user who can create charts. In my example, im using AveksaAdmin
- Go to "Reports" / "Charts"
- Select "+ Create Chart" button
- Under the "General Tab" add the following details:
- Name: AD Days Since Last Logon
From RSA IGL Link Community. This chart displays a summary of the account "days since last logon" for all accounts within Active Directory.
Note: This chart requires the key word: "addashboard" to be added within the description of the Account Collector.
- Type = Single Series Chart
- Under the "Query" Tab, copy the SQL from above.
- "Press the "Preview" button, you should see some results, as per the example image below.If you get an error at this stage, please test your SQL in a Query tool, like "SQL Developer" or "SQL Squirrel" to ensure it works first.
If it still doesn't work, please share your SQL and a screen shot of the issue below. DO NOT contact RSA Support
- Under the "Columns" Tab, please use the configuration shown in the image below
- Under the "Display Attributes" tab, you should select "PIE 2D". Please also apply these settings, however you can update the wording with what is best for you.
- Under "Title and Axis Names"
- Under "Functional attributes"
- Save the new chart
- Please "hit reply" and share your feedback - we would love to see an image of this working in your environment!
- Check out the other content found on the RSA IGL Recipes page: RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle Recipes