This report requires the key word: "addashboard" to be added within the description of the AD Account Collector.
This key word can be added to more than one Account Collector if required.
First test this in your query tool (SQLDeveloper, Toad etc..)
(select * from (select
accountName as "Account Name",
RealLastLogon as "Last Logon Date",
DaysSinceLogin as "Days Since Last Logon"
select distinct pA.NAME as accountName, pA.LAST_LOGIN_DATE as RealLastLogon, TRUNC(SYSDATE) - trunc(pA.LAST_LOGIN_DATE) as DaysSinceLogin
from avuser.PV_ACCOUNT pA, avuser.V_BUSINESS_SOURCE vBS, avuser.V_DATA_COLLECTORS vDC
where pA.IS_DISABLED = 0
and pA.ADC_ID = vDC.ID and lower(vDC.Description) like '%addashboard%'
and pA.LAST_LOGIN_DATE is not null
order by "Days Since Last Logon" desc)
where "Days Since Last Logon" > 30)
Example of the results:
- Log into RSA IGL as a user who can create reports. In my example, im using AveksaAdmin
- Go to "Reports" / "Tabular"
- Select "+ Create Report" button
- Under the "General Tab" add the following details:
- Name: AD Days Since Last Logon
- Title: AD Days Since Last Logon
- Description: From RSA IGL Link Community. This report provides information about AD Accounts and their Last Logon details. Note: This chart requires the key word: "addashboard" to be added within the description of the Account Collector.
- Scope: System
- Page Size: Letter
- Orientation: Landscape
- Under the "Query" Tab, copy the SQL from above
- In the bottom bar, press the "Style" button. "Slate" is a good recommendation for reports
- Press the "Preview" button, you should see some results, as per the example image below.If you get an error at this stage, please test your SQL in a Query tool, like "SQL Developer" or "SQL Squirrel" to ensure it works first.
If it still doesn't work, please share your SQL and a screen shot of the issue below. DO NOT contact RSA Support
- Under the "Columns" Tab, please use the configuration shown in the image below
- Under the "Display Attributes" tab, please use the configuration shown in the image below
- Nothing has been set on the "Filter", "Grouping & Sorting" or "Schedule and Email" tabs
- Please "hit reply" and share your feedback - we would love to see an image of this working in your environment!
- Check out the other content found on the RSA IGL Recipes page: RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle Recipes