The "Admin Collector Summary" dashboard, contains the following charts & Reports, all of which need to be created first, before you can implement this dashboard. Please see these documents for more info on how to create the required dashboard objects first:
- RSA IGL Recipes: AFX Telemetry - Fulfillment Trending
- RSA IGL Recipes: AFX Telemetry - Total Connectors
- RSA IGL Recipes: AFX Telemetry - Connector Summary
You MUST follow standard change request process and apply this solution in your lower environments first, before moving this to Production.
- Create each of the reports/charts as listed above in the "details" section
- Once all these charts/reports have been created successfully
Go to Admin / Dashboards
Under the "Dashboard Overview" tab
Dashboard Name: Telemetry - AFX
Display Sequence: 20 (you can update this value in future, to move where this dashboard is shown).
Under "Dashboard Components" Tab.
Click "Add Component" button.
Add each of the charts, listed above, you must do this step for each chart.
Under the "User Constraints" tab set the correct level of access for who should see this dashboard.
Note: For this dashboard, as it appears on the home screen, it is STRONGLY recommended that you set constraints, otherwise everyone who logs in, will be able to see this dashboard.
/*AveksaAdmin, System Administrators*/
or users.id has approles (('Aveksa EDC','System Administrator'))
The new dashboard should now be shown from the Home screen.
- Check out the other content found on the RSA IGL Recipes page: RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle Recipes