|Applies To||RSA Product Set: RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle|
RSA Version/Condition: 7.2.0, 7.2.1
|Issue||The Delete and Resume buttons on the Archiving section on the Data Management tab on the Admin System menu are disabled and the customer is unable to Resume or Delete a Data Archive with Archive Status Suspended in RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle.|
In addition, there may be more than one Archive with an Archive Status of Suspended.
This is a known issue in the following versions when using Oracle RAC (Real Application Clusters):
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.2.0
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.2.1
This issue may occur intermittently when using Oracle RAC as the database. A failure may occur when creating a new Data Archive if the internal unique identifier for that archive is obtained from a secondary RAC node. When there is a Suspended Archive in the list the Create button should be disabled and only the Delete and Resume buttons should be enabled. The top item in the list of Data Archives should always be the most recent Data Archive, and this is the only Data Archive that may have the Archive Status of Suspended. RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle incorrectly orders the most recent Data Archive event by a sequence number instead of the date and this may sometimes cause the most recent item to be the second item in the list. This may incorrectly disable the Delete and Resume button for the Suspended Archive.
|Resolution||This issue is resolved in a future version of the product. The sort order of the Archives will be by date.|
- This issue can be prevented by making changes to the Oracle SEQUENCE. Contact RSA Customer Support and quote this KB article for more information.
- If you have any Data Archive runs in Suspended state that cannot be Resumed, contact RSA Customer Support and quote this KB article for a cleanup script to move these items to deleted.
This issue may be mitigated by avoiding Data Archiving that results in an Archive status of Suspended.
- Reduce the Date Range so that the Data Archive can be completed in the Maximum Run time or increase the Maximum Run time to match the Date Range.