This chart provides key information how many users do/don't have an email address listed
The goal of this chart is to understand if there is an issue you need to resolve, with users who don't have any email.
The chart can be used by admin's to understand their identity collectors and the risk of users who don't have an email, not getting contacted for various processes, e.g.. a new review, or an approval notification.
First test this in your query tool (SQLDeveloper, Toad etc..)
count(*) as Total
Case When email_address is null then 'No Email' else 'Has Email' end as EmailStatus
from avuser.pv_users where id <> 0 and is_terminated = 'False'
Group by EmailStatus)
Example of the results:
- Log into RSA IGL as a user who can create charts. In my example, im using AveksaAdmin
- Go to "Reports" / "Charts"
- Select "+ Create Chart" button
- Under the "General Tab" add the following details:
- Under the "Query" Tab, copy the SQL from above
- Press the "Preview" button, you should see some results, as per the example image below.If you get an error at this stage, please test your SQL in a Query tool, like "SQL Developer" or "SQL Squirrel" to ensure it works first.
If it still doesn't work, please share your SQL and a screen shot of the issue below. DO NOT contact RSA Support
- Under the "Columns" Tab, please use the configuration shown in the image below.
- Under the "Display Attributes" tab, you should select "Pie 2D". Please also apply these settings, however you can update the wording with what is best for you.
There are MANY other "display attributes" you can play with on this screen, so please update and make changes as you see fit.
- Please "hit reply" and share your feedback - we would love to see an image of this working in your environment!
- Check out the other content found on the RSA IGL Recipes page: RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle Recipes