This release includes the following features and improvements:
- The identity router OVA image for VMware virtual appliances has a new signing certificate. The old certificate expires on January 31, 2021. If you already downloaded an .ova image and have not yet deployed it, you must download RSA_ Identity_Router-188.8.131.52.7.ova from the Cloud Administration Console as a replacement. The new file will be available from the Cloud Administration Console on January 26, 2021. For instructions, see Obtain the Identity Router Image.
- Your existing analytics tools can now discover trends in RSA SecurID Access product usage and registered authenticator patterns using a REST API that can access historical data. Use this feature for forecasting and optimizing product use. For more information, see Cloud Administration Retrieve License Usage API.
- The Identity Confidence dashboard lists the most anomalous users within your organization and provides insights into their behavior based on access patterns. For more information, see View Risk Analytics and Track Behavior for a User.
- In the Cloud Administration Console you can find users who are not yet synchronized, automatically add them to the Cloud Authentication Service, and then immediately manage them in the Console. For more information, see View User Information.
- RSA Authentication Manager (8.5 and later) and the Cloud Authentication Service are more tightly integrated than ever before. You can request a Cloud Authentication Service account from the Security Console without involving RSA Sales or Customer Support. For more information see Request a Cloud Authentication Service Account. In addition, your Authentication Manager server can act as a failover authentication service when users present an RSA SecurID tokencode and Authentication Manager cannot reach the Cloud Authentication Service for validation. For more information, see RSA Authentication Manager Secure Proxy Server for the Cloud Authentication Service.
- Known browsers that are unused for more than 90 days are removed from users’ list of known browsers. For more information, see Known Browser in the Release Notes.
- The RSA SecurID Authenticate 3.7 App for iOS contains bug fixes.