Use case for Business Resiliency
RSA Archer® Crisis Management provides a coordinated, consistent and automated approach to handling crisis events that is aligned with business continuity and disaster recovery planning and execution, allowing you to respond swiftly in crisis situations to protect your ongoing operations. With RSA Archer Crisis Management, you can manage crisis teams, communications and plans, while easily activating business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Workflow, notifications and reporting so the crisis team can better manage crisis events
- Automated workflows that enables you to perform BC/DR plan activation during a crisis
- Centralized contact and notification libraries that can be used for sending notifications to recipients during a crisis event
- A lessons-learned assessment that helps crisis teams evaluate where they can improve before the next event
With RSA Archer Crisis Management, you will be able to:
- Report and manage crisis events, send emergency notifications to communicate crisis information to appropriate personnel, and activate BC/DR plans to recover disrupted business operations, facilities or IT infrastructure
- Use information, such as risk assessments, BIAs, recovery plans or crisis event results, to build resiliency measures into organizational units (e.g., divisions or business units) and infrastructure (e.g., processes, facilities, IT applications or vital records)
- Integrate with incident management to better manage day-to-day incidents that turn into crisis events, and evaluate lessons learned to incorporate them into future plans and crisis management
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Resiliency Management:
- Read the RSA Archer Crisis Management data sheet
- Watch a brief RSA Archer Crisis Management demo video
To learn more about how EMC products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at email@example.com or call 1-888-539-EGRC.