Use Case for Business Resiliency
RSA Archer® Business Impact Analysis is designed to help you determine the criticality of business processes. You can share information with interdependent teams across the organization and enable business leaders to prioritize recovery strategies, recovery tasks, risk assessments, and other activities crucial to the entire business’s operations and IT systems.
Includes the Business Process catalog and a pre-built Business Impact Analysis (BIA) with workflow, notifications and reference data to determine the criticality of all business processes.
- Business process owners or business continuity management (BCM) teams can kick off a new or updated BIA depending on process criticality rating, date of last BIA or other factors.
- BCM team can start a campaign to initiate BIAs for multiple business processes in a Business Unit or that support certain products or services.
- Access roles are provided for business owners, BCM team and executives that easily drive their BIA completion, review and approval workflow for each.
With RSA Archer Business Impact Analysis, you will be able to:
- Deploy one consolidated system of record for all BIAs
- Use a single approach to complete BIAs with workflow, notifications, review and approval processes
- Provide reports that show key metrics and reports to enable BCM teams, business unit managers, and business process managers to manage their BIAs
- None required
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Business Impact Analysis:
- Read the RSA Archer Business Impact Analysis data sheet
- Watch the RSA Archer Business Impact Analysis demo video (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
To learn more about how EMC products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-539-EGRC.