Use Case for Business Resiliency
RSA Archer® Business Impact Analysis is designed to help you determine the criticality of business processes and supporting infrastructure so you can protect and recover what’s most important. You can share information with interdependent teams across the organization and enable business leaders to prioritize recovery strategies, recovery tasks, risk assessments, and other activities crucial to the entire organization’s operations and IT systems.
Includes business process catalog and pre-built business impact analysis with workflows, notifications and reference data to determine the criticality of all business processes
- Capability for business process owners or BCM teams to kick off a new or updated BIA depending on process criticality rating, date of last BIA, or other factors
- Ability for BCM team to start a campaign to initiate BIAs for multiple business processes that support a business Unit or support certain Products or Services
- Access roles for business owners, BCM team and executives to drive BIA completion review and approval for each
With RSA Archer Business Impact Analysis, you can:
- Deploy one consolidated system of record for all BIAs
- Use a single approach to complete BIAs with workflow, notifications, review and approval processes
- Provide status reports that show key metrics and reports to enable BCM teams, business unit managers, and business process managers to manage BIAs
- None required
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Business Impact Analysis:
- Read the RSA Archer Business Impact Analysis data sheet
- Watch the RSA Archer Business Impact Analysis demo video (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
To learn more about how RSA products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org.