Use case for Audit Management
RSA Archer® Audit Planning & Quality enables internal audit teams to define and risk assess their audit entities and universe, plan for audit engagements in upcoming periods, and manage their audit staff and schedule. Audit Planning & Quality integrates rich management risk and control information, enabling internal audit to ensure their audit objectives are aligned with enterprise risk management and other related groups. The use case puts you in control of the entire audit planning lifecycle, enabling improved governance of audit-related activities while also providing integration with your risk and control functions.
- Complete workflow to create and assess audit entities, create and assess audit entities, perform risk assessments and manage audit plans
- Workflow to manage your audit staff and scheduling of audits
- Centralized location for storing and managing Audit Plans, Audit Entities, and assessment results
- Audit quality assurance and review checklists
With RSA Archer Audit Planning & Quality, you can:
- Execute on a dynamic, risk-driven audit plan aligned with the organization’s priorities and focuses on the most important risks
- Easily provide Board-level reporting that keeps the Audit Committee well informed of the status of audit plans, risk and critical findings
- Demonstrate the strategic value of internal audit and much more efficient use of audit resources
- Reduce external auditor fees by providing self-serve access to the information they need
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Audit Planning & Quality:
To learn more about how RSA products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at email@example.com.