Use case for IT & Security Risk Management
RSA Archer® IT Security Vulnerabilities Program enables security teams to systematically identify and prioritize threats and vulnerabilities based on the risk level to the business. Proactively manage IT security risks by combining asset business context, vulnerability assessment results, and comprehensive workflow in one place. IT assets can be cataloged with a full business context overlay to prioritize scanning and response. The consolidated platform for vulnerability management enables centralized tracking and remediation of related issues.
With RSA Archer IT Security Vulnerabilities Program, IT security analysts can implement alerts, explore vulnerability scan results, and analyze issues as they arise, which all help to boost the closure rate for critical gaps. The ability to research known vulnerabilities helps prioritize efforts for IT operations, resulting in reduced cost, less time and effort, and visibility into dangerous vulnerabilities in critical assets. A powerful and flexible rules engine highlights new threats, overdue issues, and changing business needs. For business and IT managers, a consolidated management module integrates powerful analytics with reporting, workflow and a risk-management framework to enable data-driven security decisions. Using RSA Archer IT Security Vulnerabilities Program, organizations can effectively manage the entire vulnerability lifecycle, from detection and reporting through remediation and verification.
- Centralized catalog of IT assets and repository and taxonomy for vulnerability data
- Ingestion of vulnerability detections to support large enterprise environments
- Vulnerability tickets enable tracking of remediation actions by scanner
- Automation of vulnerability management, security measurement and compliance via integration to the National Vulnerabilities database
- Rules-based issues management
- Built-in integration to the leading scanning technologies including Qualys & Tenable
With RSA Archer IT Security Vulnerabilities Program, you will see:
- Quickly understand which assets are vulnerable based on scanner detections
- Apply business context to detections to help analysts prioritize remediation efforts based on the role, criticality, and CVSS environmental score
- Track and manage vulnerabilities automatically according to the technologies they impact
- Establish clear communication to IT administrators for remediation based on business risk to the organization and service level agreements
- Implement an end-to-end process to address vulnerabilities from detection to remediation according to business risk
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer IT Security Vulnerabilities Program:
To learn more about how EMC products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-539-EGRC.