Use case for IT & Security Risk Management
RSA Archer® IT Security Vulnerabilities Program offers security teams a big data approach to identify and prioritize high risk threats. Proactively manage IT security risks by combining asset business context, actionable threat intelligence, vulnerability assessment results, and comprehensive workflows in one place. IT assets can be cataloged with a full business context overlay to prioritize scanning and response. The consolidated research platform for vulnerability management enables centralized tracking and remediation of related issues.
With RSA Archer IT Security Vulnerabilities Program, IT security analysts can implement alerts, explore vulnerability scan results, and analyze issues as they arise, which all help to boost the closure rate for critical gaps. The ability to research known vulnerabilities helps prioritize efforts for IT operations, resulting in reduced cost, less time and effort, and visibility into dangerous vulnerabilities on critical assets. A powerful and flexible rules engine highlights new threats, overdue issues, and changing business needs. For business and IT managers, a consolidated management module integrates powerful analytics with reporting, workflows, and a risk-management framework to enable data-driven security decisions. Using RSA Archer IT Security Vulnerabilities Program, organizations can effectively manage the entire vulnerability lifecycle, from detection and reporting through remediation and verification.
- Centralized catalog of IT assets
- Central repository and taxonomy for vulnerability data
- Integration with multiple scanning technologies
- Large data/high volume storage of vulnerability scanning results
- Reporting and researching platform
- Rules-based issues management
With RSA Archer IT Security Vulnerabilities Program, you will see:
- Reduced time to consolidate and report on vulnerability scanning
- Reduced effort for employees to remediate critical vulnerabilities
- Lower overall costs and risk associated with vulnerability management
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer IT Security Vulnerabilities Program:
- Read the RSA Archer IT Security Vulnerabilities Program data sheet
- Watch a brief RSA Archer IT Security Vulnerabilities Program demo video (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
To learn more about how EMC products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-539-EGRC.