Use case for IT & Security Risk Management
RSA Archer® IT Controls Assurance provides the ability to assess and report on the performance of controls across all IT assets and automate control assessment and monitoring.
With RSA Archer IT Controls Assurance, you can implement a centralized system to catalog IT assets for compliance reporting and establish a system of record for documenting IT controls. Streamlined processes and workflow for testing IT controls allows you to deploy standardized assessment processes for manual controls and integrate testing results from automated systems. Issues identified during compliance assessments are centralized, enabling you to track and report on compliance gaps. Remediation efforts for those gaps can be documented and monitored to ensure compliance variances are addressed in a timely manner.
- Centralized repository of IT assets, controls, and taxonomy
- Automated and manual testing approaches and integration with external testing/assessment technologies
- Consolidated issues management process
- Centralized tracking of gaps and remediation activities for compliance issues
- Exception management and governance through appropriate risk acceptance and sign-off
With RSA Archer IT Controls Assurance, you will see:
- Reduced time and effort to research requirements and test IT controls
- Improved ability to link regulatory requirements to internal controls
- Consolidated, portfolio view of current IT compliance levels across the enterprise
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer IT Controls Assurance:
To learn more about how EMC products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-539-EGRC.