Use Case for Third Party Governance
The RSA Archer® Third Party Governance use case provides supplier engagement performance monitoring. Metrics can be established within four categories: Quality, Innovation, Performance, and Relationship. Metrics are depicted for each engagement and rolled up to the third party to depict their performance across all of their product or services engagements with your organization.
- Definition and documentation of performance metrics for third parties
- Tracking of all contractual service level agreement (SLA) metrics and deteriorating performance on the part of third parties
- Capture and monitoring of remediation plans
- Creation, ongoing capture, and association of performance metrics for individual product and service engagements
- Roll up and “aggregate” the performance of all engagements delivered by a third party to obtain an overall assessment of the third party’s performance
With RSA Archer Third Party Governance use case, you can:
- Improve tracking of third-party performance metrics to engage with third parties before their performance deteriorates to an unacceptable level
- Spend less time and money on performance remediation
- Demonstrate effectiveness of your third-party performance management program to executive management and regulators
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Third Party Governance:
To learn more about how RSA products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org.