Use Case for Public Sector Solutions
RSA Archer® Assessment & Authorization allows the organization to assess and authorize all new information systems before they go into production to ensure they are operating at an acceptable level of risk. It gives the authorization team the tools and capabilities to define authorization boundaries, allocate and assess controls, assemble authorization packages, make informed authorization decisions, and determine whether each information system stays within acceptable risk parameters. RSA Archer Assessment & Authorization allows organizations to comply with FISMA and OMB requirements while actually improving security. It also integrates with RSA Archer Continuous Monitoring to provide a true Ongoing Authorization (OA) capability.
With RSA Archer Assessment & Authorization, you can more efficiently identify, manage, and mitigate issues, including common (inherited) control management. This means enabling current staff to do more with less pain. Reports and authorization artifacts are automatically updated. Additional context and more current data mean better compliance, visibility, and security.
- Authorization boundary definition
- Clear and justified security categorization
- Customized control allocation and assessment
- Authorization package creation and approval workflow
- Issue remediation (POA&M)
- Informed authorization decision-making
- Monitoring strategy and Ongoing Authorization (OA)
RSA Archer Assessment & Authorization provides:
- Savings in labor hours
- More informed decision making and greater assurance in decisions
- Reduction of overall IT and security risk
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Assessment & Authorization:
- Read the RSA Archer Assessment & Authorization data sheet
- Watch a brief RSA Archer Assessment & Authorization demo video (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
To learn more about how EMC products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at email@example.com or call 1-888-539-EGRC.