Use Case for Public Sector Solutions
RSA Archer® Assessment & Authorization (A&A) enables organizations to assess and authorize all new information systems before they are put into production to ensure operations are at an acceptable risk level. It gives the authorization team the tools and capabilities to define authorization boundaries, allocate, inherit and assess controls, assemble authorization packages, make informed authorization decisions, and determine whether each information system stays within acceptable risk parameters. RSA Archer A&A allows organizations to comply with FISMA,OMB and other regulatory requirements while improving security. This use case also integrates with RSA Archer Continuous Monitoring and RSA Archer Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M) Management use cases to provide true Ongoing Authorization (OA) capability.
With RSA Archer Assessment & Authorization, organizations can more effectively identify, manage and mitigate issues, including common (inherited) control management, and eliminate bottlenecks and inefficient manual processes. Reporting and authorization artifacts can be automatically updated, providing key stakeholders with accurate, real-time data to enable better-informed strategic decisions and ensure organizational compliance is maintained and effective security measures are proactively enacted.
- Authorization boundary definition
- Electronic signatures and PIN authorization enable digital signatures and signature tracking
- Clear and justified security categorization
- Customized control allocation and assessment
- Authorization package creation and approval workflow
- Informed authorization decision-making and issue remediation (POA&M)
- Monitoring strategy and Ongoing Authorization (OA)
With RSA Archer Assessment & Authorization provides, organizations can:
- Save in labor hours
- Ensure more informed decision making
- Expedite approval of records and signature tracking throughout the record lifecycle
- Improve controls tracking across the organization
- Reduce of overall IT and security risk
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Assessment & Authorization:
- Read the RSA Archer Assessment & Authorization data sheet
- Watch a brief RSA Archer Assessment & Authorization demo video (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
To learn more about how RSA products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at email@example.com.