Use case for IT & Security Risk Management
RSA Archer® IT Risk Management enables you to comprehensively catalog organizational hierarchies and IT assets to ensure all business critical connections are documented and understood in the proper context of IT risk management. This use case forms the basis for completeness when populating the included Risk Register with all relevant IT risks. Pre-built IT risk assessments, threat assessment methodology, and IT control repository enable you to document and assess IT controls. RSA Archer Issues Management allows any gaps or findings discovered during risk assessments to be tracked and managed through the remediation process.
With RSA Archer IT Risk Management, you gain clear visibility into your overall IT risk landscape. Streamlined assessments accelerate the identification of IT risks, and the linkage between risks and internal controls eases communication of IT control requirements, reducing compliance gaps and improving risk mitigation strategies. This agile risk management framework enables you to keep up with changing requirements within the business and focus resource on the most impactful IT risks.
- Centralized catalog of organizational and IT assets
- Repository and taxonomy for IT risks and controls
- Pre-built risk and threat assessments to manage risk assessment processes
- Consolidated issue management process
- Centralized tracking of gaps and remediation activities for compliance issues
- Exception management and governance through appropriate risk acceptance and sign-off
With RSA Archer IT Risk Management, you will see:
- Reduced overall IT risk
- Less time required to research and understand key risk and control requirements
- Improved visibility and reporting of IT risk throughout the enterprise
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer IT Risk Management::
- Read the RSA Archer IT Risk Management data sheet
- Watch a brief RSA Archer IT Risk Management demo video (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
To learn more about how EMC products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-539-EGRC.