Use case for Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
RSA® Archer® Corporate Obligations Management provides organizations with the necessary tools and capabilities to document their external regulatory obligations and establish a systematic review and approval process for tracking changes to those obligations, understanding the business impact, and prioritizing a response.
With RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management, you can quickly and accurately deliver guidance to senior management and the IT organization regarding regulatory and other compliance requirements the business must manage in conjunction with business operations. By improving the linkage between organizational compliance requirements and internal controls, compliance gaps are reduced and senior management gains better insight into issues impacting the business. The implementation of RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management provides an agile policy framework to keep pace with changing business and IT compliance risk.
- Impact analysis, change and issue management controls for corporate compliance obligations
- Regulatory intelligence feeds to drive review and response activities including content feeds from:
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB)
- Justia Regulations Federal Register
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- U.S. Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT)
- Exception management and governance through appropriate risk acceptance and sign-off
With RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management, you will see:
- Reduction in time to needed to modify policies in response to changing regulations
- Improved ability to link regulatory requirements to internal controls
- Less time and effort required to research control requirements
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management:
- Read the RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management data sheet
- Watch a brief RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management demo video (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
To learn more about how EMC products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at email@example.com or call 1-888-539-EGRC.