Use case for Regulatory and Corporate Compliance Management
RSA Archer Controls Monitoring Program Management builds upon the foundation established with RSA Archer Controls Assurance Program Management to build and manage separate compliance projects. This includes tools to assess and report on the performance of controls across all enterprise asset levels and the ability to automate control assessments and monitoring continuously.
With RSA Archer Controls Monitoring Program Management, multiple compliance projects can be managed in concert with other strategic business activities. By consolidating organizational compliance projects into a single platform, business owners will have visibility into critical risk and compliance data enabling them to make fully informed risk based business decisions in support of organizational priorities. A single control universe can further align with extended corporate stewardship and responsibility goals and other strategic objectives.
- Centralized system to catalog all business and technology infrastructure assets
- Standardized approach to measuring risk and control performance
- Control and technical configuration libraries connected to risk and compliance obligations
- Integration with testing and assessment technologies
With RSA Archer Controls Monitoring Program Management, you will see:
- Increased compliance coverage with reduced effort
- Decreased time to detect, identify root cause and remediate compliance issues
- Gain in management confidence level relative to emerging strategic and regulatory risk
- Transitions from manual to automated controls testing
- Minimized one-off compliance activities
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Controls Monitoring Program Management
- Read the RSA Archer Controls Monitoring Program Management data sheet
- Watch a brief RSA Archer Controls Monitoring Program Management demo video (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
To learn more about how RSA products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org.