Use Case for Regulatory and Corporate Compliance Management
RSA Archer® Financial Controls Monitoring enables organizations to assess and report on the performance of financial controls across all enterprise-level assets. Building on the foundation established with the RSA Archer Controls Assurance Program Management use case, you can manage multiple financial compliance projects and track associated tasks such as Provided By Client (PBC) lists, design and operating tests, as required by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) and similar financial regulations. In addition, you can document process narratives and detailed steps with assignment of ownership and change tracking for each part of the process.
With RSA Archer Financial Controls Monitoring, you can consolidate your financial compliance program with other compliance programs ion a single platform. Business owners gain improved visibility into critical risk and compliance data to make fully informed risk-based business decisions in support of financial compliance. It also enables detailed financial reporting to the organization’s leadership as well as the external auditors who certify the organization’s program.
- Document, test, and manage changes to key financial flows and processes that effect reporting elements
- Create projects to manage the compliance testing and determine what should be in scope for each test cycle
- Track process narrative walkthroughs and 302 Certifications
- Manage PBC requests and test package creation for external auditors
With RSA Archer Financial Controls Monitoring, you will see:
- Management of end-to-end financial compliance program for regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Manage data requested and provided to external auditors
- Track changes and approvals for any modifications to key processes, controls and evidence utilized as part of a financial compliance program
- Streamline financial compliance obligations alongside other compliance programs
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Financial Controls Monitoring
To learn more about how RSA products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at email@example.com.