Use case for Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
RSA Archer® Policy Program Management provides the framework to help organizations establish a scalable and flexible environment to manage corporate and regulatory policies and ensure alignment with compliance obligations. This includes documentation of policies and standards, assigning ownership and mapping policies to key business areas and objectives.
With RSA Archer Policy Program Management, organizations can effectively manage the entire policy development lifecycle process and gain the agility and flexibility to handle policy exceptions amidst an increasing volume of changes in a complex regulatory compliance landscape.
- Provides governance framework and taxonomy
- Automated workflow and change management
- Exception management and governance through appropriate risk acceptance and sign-off
With RSA Archer Policy Program Management, you will see:
- Reduced time and effort required to create, modify and manage policies
- Decreased time required to research and identify key control requirements
- Improved ability to link regulatory requirements to internal controls
- None required
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Policy Program Management:
- Read the RSA Archer Policy Program Management data sheet
- Watch a brief RSA Archer Policy Program Management demo video (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
To learn more about how EMC products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at email@example.com or call 1-888-539-EGRC.