Use Case for Regulatory and Corporate Compliance Management
RSA Archer® Policy Program Management provides the framework to help establish a scalable and flexible environment for managing corporate and regulatory policies and ensuring alignment with compliance obligations. It enables you to document policies and standards, assign ownership, and map policies to key business areas and objectives.
With RSA Archer Policy Program Management, you can effectively manage the entire policy development lifecycle process with the flexibility to handle policy exceptions amidst an increasing volume of changes in a complex regulatory compliance landscape.
- Provides governance framework and taxonomy
- Automated workflow and change management
- Exception management and governance through appropriate risk acceptance and sign-off
With RSA Archer Policy Program Management, you can:
- Manage the entire policing development lifecycle
- Leverage a centralized repository of corporate policies in a standardized format
- Link policies to associated controls and regulatory requirements
- None required
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Policy Program Management:
- Read the RSA Archer Policy Program Management data sheet
- Watch a brief RSA Archer Policy Program Management demo video (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
To learn more about how RSA products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org.