Use case for Regulatory and Corporate Compliance Management
RSA Archer® Controls Assurance Program Management enables a project-based approach to controls testing and provides the framework and taxonomy for an organization to systematically document their control universe and assess and report on the performance of controls at the business hierarchy and business process level.
With RSA Archer Controls Assurance Program Management organizations can apply clear, accurate controls guidance in support of any compliance objective. By improving the linkage between compliance requirements and internal controls, the business can better communicate and report on compliance obligations using a standard taxonomy and language across the organization. With the RSA Archer agile and flexible compliance framework, compliance teams can proactively and methodically manage regulatory change across the business.
- Project-based controls testing allows personnel to scope in controls, plan and generate appropriate control tests as needed
- Controls generator enables automated creation of control instances from a master controls procedure hierarchy for different business entities and infrastructure
- Evidence repository application provides a single repository for evidence gathered in the compliance testing process
- Issue management for change related regulatory and corporate obligations
- Integration with leading testing and integration technologies
With RSA Archer Controls Assurance Program Management, you will see:
- Improved planning for compliance testing only as necessary
- Map master control set to specific regulations and create instances as needed
- Deploy multi-phase tests throughout the year and run multiple compliance programs in parallel
- Reduced time to upload, manage and reuse controls testing evidence across tests with a historical view of control test data
- Increased control testing accuracy and improved compliance reporting with reduced effort
- Faster identification and resolution of potential issues
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Controls Assurance Program Management:
- Read the RSA Archer Controls Assurance Program Management data sheet
- Watch a brief RSA Archer Controls Assurance Program Management demo video (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
To learn more about how EMC products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-539-EGRC.