Use case for Regulatory and Corporate Compliance Management
RSA Archer® Controls Assurance Program Management provides the framework and taxonomy for an organization to systematically document their control universe, and assess and report on the performance of controls at the business hierarchy and business process level.
With RSA Archer Controls Assurance Program Management organizations can apply clear, accurate controls guidance in support of any compliance objective. By improving the linkage between compliance requirements and internal controls, the business is able to better communicate and report on compliance obligations using a common taxonomy and language across the organization. With the RSA Archer agile and flexible compliance framework, compliance teams are able to proactively manage regulatory change across the business.
- Structured controls repository and taxonomy
- Issues management for change related regulatory and corporate obligations
- Automated testing for a wide range of process and technical controls
- Integration with leading testing and integration technologies
With RSA Archer Controls Assurance Program Management, you will see:
- Reduced time spent researching and linking external compliance requirements to internal controls
- Increased control testing accuracy
- Improved compliance reporting coverage with reduced effort
- Faster identification and resolution of potential issues
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Controls Assurance Program Management:
- Read the RSA Archer Controls Assurance Program Management data sheet
- Watch a brief RSA Archer Controls Assurance Program Management demo video (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
To learn more about how EMC products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at email@example.com or call 1-888-539-EGRC.