Use Case for Public Sector Solutions
RSA Archer Continuous Monitoring serves as a hub for many types of scanner and sensors, allowing the organization to build an aggregate risk view at any level of the enterprise. At the lowest end, individual defects can be monitored and scored. Defects are aggregated at each level of the hierarchy, from the individual device up to the Department level. In this way, a risk score can be designated at any layer and the amount of relative risk introduced can be measured. This allows limited resources to be focused on the remediation efforts that will provide the greatest benefit.
With RSA Archer Continuous Monitoring, you can make a faster, more targeted response to emerging risks. Your staff will be able to mitigate the findings in the order in which they will most reduce risk. When used in tandem with RSA Archer Assessment and Authorization, it can enhance your FISMA and OMB compliance activities by verifying that information systems are abiding by authorization agreements (ATOs or Authorization to Operate) and are operating within acceptable levels of risk. This translates to a more secure environment with more insight and the ability to make better, more informed risk decisions.
- Current, authoritative hardware and software inventories
- Current defect libraries
- Integration of scanners and sensors into common environment, in common format
- Scoring and ranking algorithms for each defect, device, and layer of the organizational hierarchy
- Defect tracking and remediation
RSA Archer Continuous Monitoring provides:
- Reduced exposure time
- Reduced risk overall
- Increased visibility / better decision making
- More current risk data
- Increased assurance (confidence based on current data)
- None required
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Continuous Monitoring:
- Read the RSA Archer Continuous Monitoring data sheet
- Watch a brief RSA Archer Continuous Monitoring demo video (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
To learn more about how RSA products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org.