RSA, The Security Division of EMC, announces an update to the release dates of RSA Adaptive Authentication (Hosted) 11.0.
The production installation of RSA Adaptive Authentication (Hosted) has been delayed in order to:
- Isolate the US Data Center move from the upgrade to RSA Adaptive Authentication (Hosted) 11.0, so that RSA can provide focused monitoring, response and support to both activities.
- Provide the production installation outside the period of the holiday freeze period.
For EMEA data center customers, the production installation of RSA Adaptive Authentication (Hosted) 11.0 will take place on January 13, 2013.
For US data center customers, the production installation of RSA Adaptive Authentication (Hosted) 11.0 will take place on January 20, 2013.
To allow customers early access to RSA Adaptive Authentication (Hosted) 11.0 and an extended period for testing, the version will be available in the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) environment on October 21, 2012.
Adaptive Authentication (Hosted) 11.0 introduces several new features and enhancements including:
- Enhanced Trojan Defense: Advanced capabilities to defend against malicious and costly Trojans such as Man in the Middle (MITM) and Man in the Browser (MITB) that enable proxy attacks, HTML injections, and auto-fill of payee and transfer fields.
- Mobile Channel Protection Enhancements: Improved and dedicated risk model for mobile activity enhanced by location awareness and additional mobile device identifiers.
- RSA Mobile SDK Support- Support of the RSA supplied Mobile SDK providing the ability to easily build an Adaptive Authentication protected application, leveraging mobile device identifiers and location awareness for risk assessment.
If you have any questions, please contact RSA Customer Support by email (email@example.com) or by phone:
800 995 5095 (Toll free)
+1 781 515 7700
00800 772 49000 (Toll free)
+44 1344 781100
800 7221 7221 (Toll free)
+61 2 88735100
To obtain the latest RSA product downloads, log on to RSA Link at https://community.rsa.com and click Products in the top navigation menu. Select the specific product whose download you want to obtain. Scroll to the section for the product download that you want and click on the link.
To obtain RSA documentation, log on to RSA Link at https://community.rsa.com and click Products in the top navigation menu. Select the specific product whose documentation you want to obtain. Scroll to the section for the product version that you want and click the set link.
Obtaining More Information:
For more information about RSA Adaptive Authentication, visit the RSA web site at http://www.rsa.com/node.aspx?id=3018.
Getting Support and Service:
For customers with current maintenance contracts, contact your local RSA Customer Support center with any additional questions regarding this RSA SecurCare Note. For contact telephone numbers or e-mail addresses, log on to RSA Link at https://community.rsa.com, click Help & Contact, and then click the Contact Us - Phone tab or the Contact Us - Email tab.
General Customer Support Information:
RSA Link Community:
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the link below for additional details.
About RSA SecurCare Notes & Security Advisories Subscription
RSA SecurCare Notes & Security Advisories are targeted e-mail messages that RSA sends you based on the RSA product family you currently use. If youÕd like to stop receiving RSA SecurCare Notes & Security Advisories, or if youÕd like to change which RSA product family Notes & Security Advisories you currently receive, log on to RSA SecurCare Online at https://community.rsa.com/community/products. Following the instructions on the page, remove the check mark next to the RSA product family whose Notes & Security Advisories you no longer want to receive. Click the Submit button to save your selection.
RSA Customer Support