RSA Adaptive Directory 6.1 delivers a global view of identity on top of your existing identity infrastructure. It uses model-driven virtualization to externalize identity out of disparate data silos into a common, interoperable service.
RSA Adaptive Directory supports the following 64-bit platforms:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and 2008 R2
- Red Hat Linux ES 2.1, Red Hat 8 or above
- Sun Solaris 8, 9, 10
- CentOS 5.3
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 10
RSA Adaptive Directory 6.1 delivers the following new features and improvements:
- RSA Authentication Manager 8.0 integration: RSA Adaptive Directory 6.1 provides out-of-the-box support for RSA Authentication Manager 8.0 for strong, two-factor authentication.
- RSA Distributed Credential Protection Integration: RSA Adaptive Directory 6.1 comes with out-of-the-box integration with RSA Distributed Credential Protection as an authentication method. RSA Distributed Credential Protection mitigates user credentials (e.g.passwords) from smash-and-grab attacks.
- System for Cross Domain Identity Management (SCIM): RSA Adaptive Directory 6.1 provides a new SCIM interface into the directory. The new restful interface enables cloud use cases by allowing the underlying directory to be queried (e.g. add, update, delete) over an Internet friendly HTTP-based protocol.
- Cloud-based Application Backend Support: RSA Adaptive Directory 6.1 provides out-of-the-box support to virtualize cloud-based application backends including: Salesforce, Google Apps, Office 365 (Azure AD), SharePoint profiles, Concur, Workday, SCIM, and SAML attribute query
See the product release notes for a full list of RSA Adaptive Directory 6.1 improvements.