RSA, The Security Division of EMC, is pleased to introduce RSA Certificate Manager 6.9 build 558 software along with the RSA Registration Manager 6.9 build 558 software, RSA Key Recovery Manager 6.9 build 558, RSA OneStep 6.9 build 558 and RSA Certificate Manager API 6.9 build 558 software.
About RSA Certificate Manager:
RSA Certificate Manager makes it easy for enterprises, service providers, and manufacturers to deploy and manage digital certificates to create an environment for authenticated, private, and legally binding electronic communications and transactions.
Key features of the RSA Certificate Manager 6.9 build 558:
- Support for new platforms Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.5 (64 bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Enterprise Edition and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Enterprise Edition.
- Ability to configure preferred digest algorithm.
- SHA-2 support for System Authority and Server Certificates.
- Support for Internet Explorer 11 and Mozilla Firefox 31.
- Upgraded internal components - Apache HTTP Server 2.2.22 with additional security fixes from Apache 2.2.29.
- Support for Auto Enrollment Proxy on Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64-bit) and Windows Server 2012 (64-bit).
- Support for Active Directory (AD) LDS on Microsoft Windows Server 2012.
- Support for ECDSA algorithms in CMP messages.
- Luna SA v5.4.3-1 qualification with RSA Certificate Manager.
The RSA Certificate Manager 6.9 build 558 software is available for the following platforms:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP2 (64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 (64 bit)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.3 (64 bit)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.5 (64 bit)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1
- Solaris 10 (SPARC)
This software is available to RSA Certificate Manager customers with current support and maintenance contracts at no additional cost. This release is available as a drop-in hotfix on RSA SecurCare Online. To obtain full installation packages, contact RSA Customer Support.
To obtain the latest RSA product downloads, log on to RSA SecurCare Online at https://knowledge.rsasecurity.com and click Products in the top navigation menu. Select the specific product whose download you want to obtain. Scroll to the section for the product download that you want and click on the link.