RSA, The Security Division of EMC, is pleased to introduce RSA Validation Manager 3.2 build 201 software.
About RSA Validation Manager:
RSA Validation Manager enables immediate validation of digital certificates.
Key features of the RSA Validation Manager 3.2 build 201:
- Support for new platforms - Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.5 (64 bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition and, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition.
- Support for SHA-2 Hash Algorithm to generate Hash of Issuer Key and Issuer Name.
- Support for nCipher security world with AES (SP800-131) algorithm
- Support for Internet Explorer 11 and Mozilla Firefox 31.
- Upgraded internal components - Apache HTTP Server 2.2.22 with additional security fixes from Apache 2.2.29, RSA BSAFE SSL-C 18.104.22.168.1, nCipher libraries 11.62
- Luna SA v5.4.3-1 qualification with RSA Validation Manager.
The RSA Validation Manager 3.2 build 201 software is available for the following platforms:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP2 (64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 (64 bit)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.3 (64 bit)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.5 (64 bit)
This software is available to RSA Validation Manager customers with current support and maintenance contracts at no additional cost. The release does not contain drop-in hotfix. To obtain full installation packages, contact RSA Customer Support.