Dear Valued RSA Customer,
RSA, The Security Division of EMC, announces the release of Security Analytics 10.5.0.2.
This release is a patch that includes the following enhancement:
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Authentication to allow strong secure authentication between user web browser and Security Analytics web server without traditional passwords.
This release also includes the following 5 fixes for Security Analytics 10.5 in addition to fixes included in 10.5.0.1:
- Fixes 2 issues with Security Analytics Core Services
- Fixes 1 issue with Security Analytics User Interface & Server
- Fixes 1 issue with Malware Analysis
- Fixes 1 issue with Event Stream Analysis
Please refer to the Release Notes for details on fixes and enhancements referenced above.
RSA Security Analytics 10.5.x
Customers running Security Analytics 10.5.x should apply this patch. For customers of earlier versions, please refer to the upgrade documentation for full details of supported upgrade paths.