Dear Valued RSA Customer,
RSA is pleased to announce the general availability of RSA Security Analytics 10.5.1. RSA Security Analytics 10.5.1 is a substantial release, resolving 50 field reported defects, and providing improvements in usability, workflow and reliability.
Highlights of included enhancements:
- Enhanced update processing pre-upgrade and during upgrades to avoid inoperational states causing customer downtime
- Health & Wellness monitoring of individual Event Stream Analysis rule usage
- Reports support timezone conversions of entire report data
- Optional viewing of subsequent events in single investigation event view page
- Improved handling of recurring feed errors
- Additional Health & Wellness notifications using Syslog and SNMP
- Ability to utilize lists to include or exclude items in Event Stream Analysis rules
This release includes the following 50 fixes:
- Fixes 18 issues with Security Analytics User Interface & Server
- Fixes 8 issues with Log Collector
- Fixes 7 issues with Reporting
- Fixes 6 issues with Security Analytics Core Services
- Fixes 6 issues with Event Stream Analysis
- Fixes 3 security vulnerabilities
- Fixes 2 issues with Malware Analysis
Please refer to the Release Notes for details on fixes and enhancements referenced as well as further enhancements not highlighted above.
RSA Security Analytics 10.4.1.x
RSA Security Analytics 10.5.0.x
Customers running Security Analytics 10.4.1.x and greater orSecurity Analytics 10.5.0.x and greater should apply this service pack directly.For customers of earlier versions, please refer to the upgrade documentation for full details of supported upgrade paths.