Summary: [Short product description and new platform support/qualification]
RSA, The Security Division of EMC, announces the release of Silver Tail 4.0.
Platforms: [List supported platforms]
The Silver Tail platform runs on CentOS v 5.5 5.7 or Red Hat Enterprise Linux version 5.5 or 5.7
Description: [Details of product release]
Silver Tail 4.0 is a major release with a host of new features and enhancements including:
An interactive user interface that helps you identify threats and their causes quickly, facilitates threat investigation and offers insight into your siteÕs threat landscape
- Newly introduced Incidents provide one-click-investigation that contains deep insight of the incident.
- Incidents are prioritized in daily work queues and can be marked with several statuses including marking False Postives.
- Incidents also support collaborative investigations.
- Interactive geo-spatial maps allow you to see patterns related to where users are accessing the site from.
- Web pages can be analyzed by site map to identify threats related to particular site areas or functions.
Streaming analytics to support more intelligent, risk-based threat detection
- Each user and IPÕs every click is analyzed in real time to provide threat scores.
- These real-time threat scores can also be used in Mitigator rules.
- Adaptive scoring analysis window resizes in response to traffic volume to support sites with diverse volume.
- Rules can now incorporate time function into their logic.
- Individualized score calculation for multiple users sharing a single IP address supports more robust behavioral profile and ability to compare.
Enhanced Security Features
- HSM support - Thales via Open SSL
- TLS 1.2 support for larger set of block ciphers
- Certificate Protection
With Silver Tail 4.0, fraud and info sec teams can identify threats faster and investigate them more efficiently.
[Include both RSA product name and version & platform affected]
[Include both RSA product name and version & platform unaffected]
[Identify any actions that should be taken: get patch and upgrade, do not upgrade, etc]
RSA Silver Tail recommends you contact the Professional Services team before upgrading to Silver Tail Version 4.0.
Please note that if you do not currently have Silver Tail Version 3.0 or later installed you will be required to upgrade to Version 3.0 or later before you can upgrade to Version 4.0.