Training Credits (TCs) are RSA University's currency. Training Credits are deposited into a company’s training account and are available for general consumption by your employees. Valid for one year from date of purchase, pre-paid Training Credits provide maximum flexibility to ensure your team’s readiness to manage your Digital Risk. With RSA University Training Credits you can satisfy your training requirements as they evolve throughout the year. You reduce the paperwork and approvals associated with multiple enrollments by taking care of all your training needs with a single purchase.
- One Training Credit (TC) has a value of $1.00
- Valid for customers and partners in all regions of the globe
- Can be used to register one or more individuals
- Can be redeemed for any RSA University course and any delivery mode
- Valid for 364 days from time of issuance. Any unused days are null and void after the expiration date
- Payment can be made with purchase order, credit card, or company check
For more information about purchasing or utilizing Training Credits, please contact RSA University.