This e-learning course provides an overview modifications for the RSA Adaptive Authentication 12 product through a combination of lecture and demonstration.
This e-learning course describes the back office applications of RSA Adaptive Authentication version 12, with emphasis on the changes compared to the previous version: version 11.
The course is comprised of recorded product demonstrations to illustrate RSA Adaptive Authentication 12 in action.
Customers who may perform any of the following roles related to an RSA Adaptive Authentication deployment: administration, configuration or maintenance.
1 hour (eLearning)
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge:
- Exposure to administration within RSA Adaptive Authentication
- Familiarity with RSA Adaptive Authentication 11 Back Office applications.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to work effectively with the new back office applications of RSA Adaptive Authentication 12, including:
- Managing administrative settings
- Managing access to back office applications
- Policy Management
- Case Management
- Customer Service
- Web Reports
- Back Office Modifications
- Managing Administrative Settings
- Managing Access to back office applications
- Policy Management Changes
- Case Management changes
- Customer Service changes
- Web reports in RSA Adaptive Authentication 12