|RSA U Instructor, Dave Doan Course Introduction|
The RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Administration training provides an overview of the administrative and configuration options associated with the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle platform.
This classroom-based learning provides an overview of the administrative responsibilities and configuration options associated with the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle platform. Students will gain a comprehensive understanding of the access review cycle, change request and provisioning capabilities of the platform. Students will enable the ACM, ARM, AFX and Rules modules. Hands-on labs are used to reinforce the tasks involved in configuring, maintaining, and utilizing the platform to collect identities, accounts, entitlements and application roles for several directories and applications as well as perform user and account reviews and other tasks in a simulated review cycle. Students will configure the components necessary to automate provisioning and new user registration processes and will create workflows, notifications, and several types of change requests.
Students will discuss collectors, applications, directories, business descriptions, roles, rules, provisioning options, reporting and dashboards to provide an end-to-end structured experience for the students.
RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle (formerly RSA IMG / Via L&G) platform administrators, implementers and other technical users who need to configure, administer, or support the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle platform.
Familiarity with Identity Management concepts, Active Directory, LDAP, and SQL querying.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- List the components included in the RSA Identity platform
- Understand platform configuration options
- Enable the ACM, ARM, Roles, AFX and Rules modules
- Package and import platform resource objects
- Perform administrative functions, including configuring identity, account, and entitlement collectors, and unifying user data
- Configure and process business policy sets, rules, notifications and workflows
- Configure, run, and perform user access certification reviews
- Configure and take action on change requests, user registrations, and workflows for requests
- Deploy automated provisioning options for change requests and user registrations
- Create and publish reports and charts to dashboards and external sources