The RSA Business Role Manager on-demand learning provides instruction on the administrative responsibilities and configuration options associated with the RSA Business Role Manager module.
The RSA Business Role Manager (BRM) on-demand learning module extends the capabilities of the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle (IGL) product to include the ability to group users and entitlements into roles. The RSA BRM on-demand learning module provides an overview of BRM components. Topics include terminology, configuration, and role mining options to tailor the module to a customer’s needs. Demonstrations illustrate the tasks involved in configuring, maintaining, and utilizing the Business Role Manager module.
The course is comprised of lecture content as well as recorded product demonstrations to illustrate the RSA BRM product in action.
RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Identity administrators, implementers and other technical users who need to configure, administer, or support the RSA Business Role Manager module.
Students are encouraged to have completed or have equivalent knowledge obtained from the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Administration course (or former RSA Via Lifecycle and Governance Administration, IMG Administration or ACM Foundations course).
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Enable the Roles option and Business Role Manager module
- Understand the functionality and capabilities of the Roles and Business Role Manager modules
- Understand Business Role Manager terminology
- Understand the differences between business, technical, and global roles
- Interpret role metrics are produced
- Create, configure and manage roles
- Create and configure role options
- Create and configure role sets
- Discover roles and entitlements
- Define role membership rules
- Manage organization roles for compliance to best practice principles
- Allow others to manage roles