The RSA Data Access Governance Basics ondemand learning provides instruction on the administrative responsibilities and configuration options associated with the RSA Data Access Governance module.
This on-demand learning discusses the use of the RSA Data Access Governance module as a tool to collect and manage user access to data resources. Topics include collection configuration, access reviews, user access requests, and data resource ownership. Recorded demonstrations reinforce the tasks involved in configuring, maintaining, and utilizing the Data Access Governance module.
RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Identity administrators, implementers and other technical users who need to configure, administer, or support the RSA Data Access Governance module.
Students are encouraged to have completed or have equivalent knowledge obtained from the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Administration course (or former RSA Via Lifecycle and Governance Administration, IMG Administration or ACM Foundations course).
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Enable the RSA Data Access Governance (DAG) module
- Understand how RSA DAG and StealthBits® StealthAUDIT® work together to collect data resource information
- Manage reviews of resource owners and user access
- Configure rules to support an organization’s user access policies
- Configure and manage end user data access requests
- Purpose and function of RSA Data Access Governance
- Use and benefits of RSA DAG
- Permission types
- DAG operations
- RSA DAG Architecture
- Components and functions
- Data flows
- Process and Workflows
- Data acquisition
- Review workflow
- Rules and rule processing
- End user data access request