In order to register for a class, you need to first create a Dell Education account
If you need further assistance, contact us
This training provides an overview of the concepts, processes, and procedures necessary to successfully design and administer RSA Archer version 6.x.
This training is intended to give new RSA Archer administrators a foundation of knowledge that will equip them to build applications, set up access control, and create dashboards and reports for their users.
After taking this training, students will be able to begin planning, configuring, and managing an RSA Archer environment.
Archer administrators who are responsible for building and managing RSA Archer.
Live or Virtual Classroom, as well as On-Demand Classroom (learn more about modalities)
General familiarity with computers and computer skills. GRC and business process knowledge will be helpful when attending this training class. By registering for this class you accept the prerequisites associated with this course.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Navigate within the RSA Archer system
- Define and follow business requirements
- Create an application
- Create a simple workflow using data-driven events and calculated fields
- Set up email notifications
- Manage user access
- Search and report on data
- Set up a dashboard
- Import data from a flat file
- Set up a simple data feed
- Review questionnaire structure and options
- Migrate an application from one environment to another