This on-demand learning provides an overview of the RSA Archer GRC Platform, RSA Archer Solution modules, and Out-of-the- Box business use cases.
This self-paced, interactive on-demand learning provides an introduction to the RSA
Archer Platform and its application to the management of Governance, Risk, and
Compliance in an organization. RSA Archer’s Solution modules are described and use
cases discussed for Out-of-the-Box applications.
RSA Internal Staff
Students should be familiar with basic principles of GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance).
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) and its organizational impact.
- Describe the RSA Approach and its Business Value.
- Summarize RSA Archer Solution Areas.
- Reference and describe common RSA Archer Use Cases.
- Describe each RSA Archer Solution module and summarize key features and benefit