This on-demand learning provides an overview of the RSA Archer Business Resiliency Solution, and Out-of-the-Box business use cases.
This on-demand learning is a follow-on to the RSA Archer Solutions Overview (which provides a high level description of all Archer Solution areas). This course provides a more in-depth look at the issues and challenges of Business Resiliency, and the capability pf the use cases that comprise the solution. Students will learn about the key personas involved in the Business Resiliency solution, as well as the typical Business Resiliency use cases and workflows.
Anyone interested in an overview of the RSA Archer Business Resiliency Solution. Particularly RSA Customers, RSA Product Specialists, RSA Customer Service, RSA New Hires, RSA Partners, RSA MSSP and RSA Staff.
RSA Archer Solutions Overview and familiarity with basic principles of GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance)
Upon completion of this training, the learner should be able to:
- Clarify the definition of Business Resiliency
- Define the individual Archer Components that make up the solution
- Review the primary use cases that make up the solution
- Explain why organizations need Business Continuity (BC) and Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Identify who the typical users are and their responsibilities
- Defining Business Resiliency
- Defining the Use Cases
- Implementing the Use Cases
- Identifying the reasons why organizations need Business Resiliency and when the individual use cases apply
- Finding the Threat – Use Cases
– Malicious Insider
– Phishing Challenge Lab
- Identifying the typical users.
- Typical users’ responsibilities