The RSA Archer Audit Management provides an overview of the business need for Audit Management and describes the value and business impact of the RSA Archer Audit Management solution. Content includes a description of the capability of the Audit Management use cases.
This on-demand learning is follow-on to the RSA Archer Solutions Overview (which provides a high level description of all Archer Solution areas). This course provides a more in-depth look at the value, importance, and business impact of Audit Management, and describes the RSA Archer Audit Management Solution and the capability of the use cases that comprise the solution. Students will learn about the key personas involved in the Audit Management solution, as well as typical Audit Management use cases and workflows.
RSA Archer Customers, Partners, RSA customer support, Professional Services, and Audit Management practitioners.
Estimated time to complete is 45 minutes.
RSA Archer Solutions Overview and familiarity with basic principles of GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance)
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the RSA Archer Audit Management solution.
- Articulate the business value of the Audit Management solution.
- Identify the capability of the Audit Management solution.
- Describe the functionality of the Audit Management components.
- Describe Audit Management use-cases.
- Module 1 – What is Audit Management?
– What is the definition of the Audit Management solution?
– What are the use cases that make up the solution?
– What are the components that make up the use cases / solution?
- Module 2 – Why is Audit Management Important?
– What is the value proposition of Audit Management?
– What is the business impact does Audit Management provide?
- Module 3 – Who are Audit Management Users?
– Who are the personas that use the Audit Management solution?
– What are their responsibilities?
- Module 4 – How is Audit Management Implemented?
– How are Audit Management solution use cases implemented?
– What are the solution workflows?
– How are Archer use cases integrated/used?
- Module 5 – Resources, Support, Community
– What’s available?