The RSA Archer IT Security Risk Management (ITSRM) on-demand learning provides an overview of the business need for IT Security Risk Management and describes the value and business impact of the ITSRM solution. Content includes a description of the capability of the ITSRM use cases.
This on-demand learning is follow-on to the RSA Archer Solutions Overview on-demand course (which provides a high level description of all Archer Solution areas). This course provides a more in-depth look at the value, importance, and business impact of IT Security Risk Management (ITSRM), and describes the RSA Archer ITSRM Solution and the capability of the use cases that comprise the solution. Students will learn about the key personas involved in the ITSRM solution, as well as typical ITSRM use cases and workflows.
RSA Archer Customers, Partners, RSA customer support, Professional Services, and ITSRM practitioners.
RSA Archer Solutions Overview and familiarity with basic principles of GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance)
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the RSA Archer ITSRM solution.
- Articulate the business value of the ITSRM solution.
- Describe the capability of the ITSRM solution.
- Describe the functionality of the ITSRM components.
- Describe ITSRM use-cases
- Module 1 – What is ITSRM?
- What is the definition of the ITSRM solution?
- What are the use cases that make up the solution?
- What are the components that make up the use cases / solution?
- Module 2 – Why is ITSRM Important?
- What is the value proposition of ITSRM?
- What is the business impact does ITSRM provide?
- Module 3 – Who are ITSRM Users?
- Who are the personas that use the ISRM solution?
- What are their responsibilities?
- Module 4 – How is ITSRM Implemented?
- How are ITSRM solution use cases implemented?
- What are the solution workflows?
- How are Archer use cases integrated/used?
- Module 5 – Resources, Support, Community
- What’s available?