The RSA Archer Regulatory and Corporate Compliance Management course provides an overview of the business need for compliance and describes the value and business impact of the RSA solution. Content includes a description of the capability of the solution use cases.
This on-demand learning is follow-on to the RSA Archer Solutions Overview on-demand learning (which provides a high level description of all Archer Solution areas). This course provides a more in-depth look at the value, importance, and business impact of Regulatory and Corporate Compliance Management, and describes the RSA Archer Solution and the capability of the use cases that comprise the solution. Students will learn about the key personas involved in the Regulatory and Corporate Compliance Management solution, as well as typical compliance use cases and workflows.
RSA Archer Customers, Partners, RSA customer support, Professional Services, and Regulatory and Corporate Compliance Management practitioners.
RSA Archer Solutions Overview and familiarity with basic principles of GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance)
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the RSA Archer solution.
- Articulate the business value of the solution.
- Identify the capability of the solution.
- Describe the functionality of the solution components.
- Describe solution use-cases
- Module 1 – What is Regulatory and Corporate Compliance Management?
- What is the definition of the Audit Management solution?
- What are the use cases that make up the solution?
- What are the components that make up the use cases / solution?
- Module 2 – Why is Regulatory and Corporate Compliance Management Important?
- What is the value proposition of Audit Management?
- What is the business impact does Audit Management provide?
- Module 3 – Who are Regulatory and Corporate Compliance Management Users?
- Who are the personas that use the Audit Management solution?
- What are their responsibilities?
- Module 4 – How is the Solution Implemented?
- How are the solution use cases implemented?
- What are the solution workflows?
- How are Archer use cases integrated/used?
- Module 5 – Resources, Support, Community
- What’s available?