Use Case for IT & Security Risk Management
RSA Archer® IT Regulatory Management provides organizations with the necessary tools and capabilities to document external regulatory obligations. Organizations can establish a systematic review and approval process for tracking changes to regulatory obligations, understand the business impact, and prioritize a response.
With RSA Archer IT Regulatory Management, you can quickly and accurately deliver guidance to senior management and the IT organization regarding regulatory and other compliance requirements the business must manage in conjunction with business operations. Improving the linkage between IT compliance requirements and internal controls means gaps are reduced and senior management gains better insight into IT related issues impacting the business. This provides the basis for an agile policy framework to keep pace with changing business and IT compliance risk.
- Impact analysis and change and issues management controls for IT compliance obligations
- Regulatory intelligence feeds to drive review and response activities
- Exception management and governance through appropriate risk acceptance and sign-off
With RSA Archer IT Regulatory Management, you will see:
- Reduced time needed to modify policies in response to changing regulations
- Improved ability to link regulatory requirements to internal controls
- Less time and effort required to research control requirements
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer IT Regulatory Management:
- Read the RSA Archer IT Regulatory Management data sheet
- Watch a brief RSA Archer IT Regulatory Management demo video (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
To learn more about how EMC products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-539-EGRC.