Use Case for IT & Security Risk Management
RSA Archer IT & Security Policy Program Management provides the framework for establishing a scalable and flexible environment to manage corporate and regulatory policies and ensure alignment with compliance obligations. This includes documenting policies and standards, assigning ownership, and mapping policies to key business areas and objectives. Out-of-the-box content includes the most current security frameworks and control catalogs, such as the ISO 27000 series, COBIT 5, NIST 800 series, and PCI-DSS.
With RSA Archer IT & Security Policy Program Management, you can effectively manage the entire policy development lifecycle process. You gain the agility and flexibility to handle policy exceptions amidst an increasing volume of changes in a complex regulatory compliance landscape.
- Comprehensive governance framework and taxonomy
- Automated workflow and change management
- Exception management and governance through appropriate risk acceptance and sign-off
With RSA Archer IT & Security Policy Program Management, you will see:
- Reduced time and effort required to create, modify and manage policies
- Less time required to research and identify key control requirements
- Improved ability to link regulatory requirements to internal controls
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer IT & Security Policy Program Management:
- Read the RSA Archer IT & Security Policy Program Management data sheet
- Watch a brief RSA Archer IT & Security Policy Program Management demo video (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
To learn more about how RSA products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at email@example.com.