This 4-day ILT course provides an overview of the concepts, processes, and procedures necessary to successfully design and administer the RSA Archer GRC 6.
This 4-day instructor-led course is intended to expand the knowledge of RSA Archer GRC 6 administrators and equip them to leverage platform functionality not explored in the Administration I course.
After taking this course, students will be able to create complex reports, configure Advanced Workflow, build data feeds, and manage questionnaire campaigns.
The subject matter in this course prepares students with the classroom component recommended for the RSA Archer Certified Administrator certification.
Archer administrators who are responsible for building and managing RSA Archer GRC 6.
4 days (ILT)
RSA Archer GRC 6 administration skills, including building applications and configuring email notifications, data-driven events, calculated fields, and reports.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Construct complex search criteria to locate key information
- Alert organization stakeholders through scheduled report distributions
- Export RSA Archer data into pre-formatted, professional-looking report templates
- Create a custom, multi-stage workflow process that automates a manual process
- Integrate the RSA Archer product with external data sources to consolidate enterprise information
- Import existing information from a legacy system into RSA Archer applications and questionnaires
- Design best-practice assessment campaigns to measure compliance across the organization
- Perform essential server-side management functions