Use Case for Public Sector Solutions
RSA Archer Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M) Management lays the foundation for your IA program to manage issues generated by audit, A&A and CM processes. You can effectively establish the organizational structure and assign accountability for risk and compliance issues. In addition, it provides the applications to create, approve and manage POA&Ms and risk acceptance requests (sometimes referred to as risk based decisions or RBDs) to address risks and associated resolutions.
With RSA Archer POA&M Management, you can create a consolidated view into known issues and break down remediation efforts to better understand timing, milestones and costs. It also provides the capability to route POA&Ms through formal approval and review processes and capture performance management and cost metrics. With an organized, managed process to escalate issues, you get visibility into known risks as well as efforts to close and address risks. Your organization will see quicker reaction to emerging risks, creating a more secure and resilient environment while reducing costs.
- Consolidated issues management process
- Consolidated list of defects and findings from audits and A&A and CM processes
- Consolidated list of POA&Ms with status, progress, and expiration dates
- Managed risk acceptance requests with informed review/approval
With RSA Archer POA&M Management, you will see:
- Reduced time to resolution on audit, risk and compliance issues
- Improved staffing management for remediating issues
- Reduction of overtime/reactive overload for operational staff responding to issues
- Reduced repeat findings
- Reduction of overall risk
- None required
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer POA&M Management:
- Read the RSA Archer POA&M Management data sheet
- Watch a brief RSA Archer POA&M Management demo video (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
To learn more about how RSA products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at email@example.com.