RSA Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce is a comprehensive authentication and fraud detection solution for the eCommerce market. The solution is based on the 3DSecure protocol ("Verified By Visa" and "MasterCard SecureCode") and is powered by risk-based authentication, an intelligent system that authenticates a user by measuring a series of risk indicators. Transparent authentication provides a user-experience in which a customer is only challenged in high-risk scenarios.
What’s New in Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce
New Analytics Application
Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce introduces the new Analytics Application. This state-of-the-art analytics platform provides visibility and insight to performance metrics online, including smart visualization of data to highlight trends and exceptions. The reports contain clear, easily understood graphical data with drilldown capability for deeper granularity.
This release includes the following analytics reports:
- Daily / Monthly Overview Report. This report evaluates the overall status by keeping track of the major metrics: volume and value of transactions, challenge, decline and failure rates.
- Daily / Monthly Risk Score Distribution Report. This report evaluates model performance by distribution of transaction volume, challenge and decline rates by risk-score.
- Fraud Level Report. This report tracks fraud levels in the system on a monthly basis, including total fraud rate, fraud prevention rate and Basis Points.
- Fraud Distribution Report. This report displays the distribution of fraud values per risk score band.
- Case Marking Report. This report provides information on the Genuine to Fraud ratio and its relation to the cases resolved on a monthly basis.
- Merchants Summary Report. This report contains statistical data for all of the merchants in RSA database.
- Top Merchants Report. This report ranks merchants by transaction volume and fraud losses.
- Rule Analysis Report. This report evaluates the rules efficiency in terms of impact on transactions, case creation, fraud savings and genuine population affected.
- Test Rule Analysis Report. This report evaluates test rules efficiency in terms of impact on transactions, case creation, fraud savings and genuine population affected.
- Summary Report. This report contains statistical data that provides extended information on billing. The same report was previously displayed in the Web Reports application.
- Card Ranges Configuration Report. This report provides BIN ranges and system configurations. The same report was previously displayed in the Web Reports application.
- The Analytics application opens with the IP restrictions defined for the Back Office applications. Valid IP addresses for the IP restrictions are a prerequisite for the Analytics application.
- The Analytics application replaces the Web Reports application. After the upgrade, the Web Reports are still available, but are not updated with new data.
Documentation Set Enhancements
The following documentation set revisions and enhancements are included in this release:
- New Analytics Application Chapter in Back Office Applications User’s Guide
In the RSA Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce Back Office Applications User’s Guide, the Analytics Application chapter provides information about the new Analytics application. A Web Reports appendix is included for reference.
The UAT environment is available from March 29, 2016.
For more information, contact your RSA support representative.
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA Adaptive Authentication on RSA Link
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the link below for additional details.
Product Version Life Cycle