RSA Archer GRC Platform 5.5 Release SP4 is an update that contains enhancements and fixes to the RSA Archer GRC Platform. For additional information, see Everything Platform 5.5 SP4 for a complete list of all documentation and support collateral at Everything Platform 5.5 SP4 .
RSA Archer GRC Platform running on all supported Operating System (OS) platforms.
RSA announces the general availability of RSA Archer GRC Platform 5.5 Release SP4 which includes a number of enhancements and fixes to the RSA Archer GRC Platform.
New functionality in this release includes:
- Bulk user reassignment – Archer administrators can bulk replace record owners so that when a user leaves their role, all records for that user can be reassigned to one or more users to prevent orphaned records.
- Efficient attachment of multiple documents to a record – Users can select multiple files to attach to a record, saving time and effort when attaching a large number of files.
- Removal of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) from the installer – You can proceed with the install with no JRE installed on the servers if you do not want Gemfire. (If you are using Gemfire, you are required to have JRE installed, and the installer pulls the active running directory of where the Java Home directory is pointing).
- Improved log messages
- Data feeds improvements – Improvements include formula validation of data feed calculations and the ability to execute a data feed via an API call.
- History log data available via API call
- Inline edit improvements for the flat display option – For searches with relationships to another application or level within the display field, inline edit now allows a flat column display to utilize the inline edit feature.
- Enhanced Archer Control Panel reporting – Enhancements provide a variety of statistics for Archer Administrators, such as a list of the top ten database tables from largest to smallest and top ten fields consuming the most space in the database.
For more information and to read the Release Notes, go to the private Archer Customer/Partner Community on the new RSA Link Community portal. Not yet a member of RSA Link? Register an account on RSA Link at https://community.rsa.com/welcome and then Request Access to the Archer Customer/Partner Community at https://emcinformation.com/389603/REG/.ashxx – a two-step process that’s quick and simple.
RSA recommends that customers apply this latest update.
Please note that all releases are cumulative.
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA Archer Suite on RSA Link
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the link below for additional details.
Product Version Life Cycle