While you are working in Security Analytics, you can view recent system notifications without leaving the module in which you are working. You can open a quick view of notifications from the Security Analytics toolbar. You can look anytime, but when a new notification is received, the Notifications icon is flagged.
Examples of notifications include:
- A host upgrade completed.
- A parser push to decoders completed.
- A newer software version is available.
You can see all notifications in a full Notifications panel in these two views.
- In the Profile view, you see only your notifications.
- In the System view, users with administrative privileges can view and manage all notifications for all users in a single panel.
View All Notifications
To view all notifications, do one of the following:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Profile, then in the options panel of the Profile view, select Notifications.
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > System, then in the options panel of the System view, select Notifications.
- In the Security Analytics toolbar, click to open the Notifications tray, then click View All in the Notifications tray.
The Notifications panel is displayed. Here all notifications are displayed, and the format is different from the format of the Notifications Tray.
Delete Notification Records
To delete notification records: