After a shutdown or battery failure, it may be necessary to set the local clock on a host. The Set Host Built-In Clock task resets the clock time.
Set the Time on the Local Clock
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration >Services.
- In the Services grid, select a service and > View> System.
The System view for the service is displayed.
- In the Services System view toolbar, click Host Tasks.
- In the Host Task List, select Set Host Built-In Clock. Help for the task is displayed in the Info area.
- Enter the date and time arguments in the Arguments field; for example, to specify October 7, 2014 at 11:59:59 PM, type:
- Click Run.
The clock is set to the specified time and a message is displayed in the Output area.
You are here: Host Procedures from the Task List Dialog > Set Host Built-In Clock