RSA Archer Business Resiliency provides an automated approach to business continuity and disaster recovery planning and execution, enabling swift response in crisis situations to protect your ongoing operations. With RSA Archer, you can assess the criticality of business processes and supporting technologies, and develop detailed business continuity and disaster recovery plans using an automated workflow for plan testing and approval. Key dashboards and reports provide visibility for your senior management, giving them a better understanding of continuity risks, insight into budget requirements, and a level of confidence that a solid resiliency program is in place if a crisis occurs.
RSA Archer Business Resiliency provides several use cases to meet your specific business needs and progress in the business resiliency maturity journey, including the following options.
- Business Impact Analysis: Determine the criticality of business processes so they can be prioritized and sequenced for recovery planning and building resiliency measures. Campaign capabilities enable you to drive business impact analysis (BIA) updates across business processes that support a set of products and services or align with particular business units or other organizations.
- Incident Management: Provides a case management and incident response solution for reporting and categorizing events such as cyberattacks, ethics violations, and physical incidents. You can quickly evaluate the criticality of an incident, determine the appropriate response procedures, and assign response team members based on factors like business impact and regulatory requirements.
- Business Continuity & IT Disaster Recovery Planning: A coordinated, consistent, and automated approach to business continuity and IT disaster recovery planning and execution. It allows you to respond swiftly in crisis situations to protect your ongoing operations.
- Crisis Management: Provides a coordinated, consistent, and automated approach for swift response and mass communication in crisis situations to protect your ongoing operations. With RSA Archer, you can manage business continuity and disaster recovery, and align activated plans with the organization’s crisis team activities to manage crisis events holistically.
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Business Resiliency:
- Read the RSA Archer Business Resiliency Solution Brief
- Watch the RSA Archer Business Resiliency Video
- Review the RSA Archer Maturity Map for Business Resiliency (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
- Review the links above for additional information about RSA Archer Business Resiliency use cases
To learn more about how RSA Archer, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org.