This topic provides instructions on how to configure RSA Warehouse Analytics as an enrichment source for ESA. Data analysts can leverage RSA Analytics Warehouse data to analyze session and log data.
To configure Warehouse Analytics as an enrichment source:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Alerts > Configure.
Click the Settings tab.
In the options panel, select Enrichment Sources.
The Enrichment Sources panel is displayed.
- From the drop-down menu, select Warehouse Analytics.
- Select Enable to enrich alerts with additional data. This is selected by default. If disabled, the alerts will not be enriched with additional data.
- In the Name field, type a name to identify or label the Warehouse Analytics configuration.
- In the Description field, type a brief description about the Warehouse Analytics configuration.
- In the Warehouse Analytics Database URL field, type theMongoDb URL to the Warehouse Analytics database.
- In the Username field, type the username to access the MongoDB.
- In the Password field, type the password to access the MongoDB.
- Click Save.
For more information, see Settings Tab.