This topic provides instructions for a Security Analytics administrator to export the metrics in Security Analytics for Live Feedback.
If the Live Account is not configured, you can manually upload the usage data to RSA. For more information, see Live Services Configuration Panel.
The Live Account section has a Live Feedback Activity Log which enables you to download the usage data required for Live Feedback. This is active regardless of the Live Account configuration.
You can first download the Live Feedback historical data, and then upload it to share with RSA.
Download Live Feedback Historical Data
To download the Live Feedback historical data:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > System.
- In the options panel, select Live Services.
The Live Account screen is displayed which consists of the RSA Live Status and Download Live Feedback Activity Log.
- Click the Download Live Feedback Activity Log.
The Download Live Feedback Activity Log window opens which allows the Security Analytics user to download the required Live Feedback historical data.
- Select one or multiple entries by selecting the checkboxes and click Download.
Note: If you select multiple entries in the history table, the downloaded zip file consists of an individual JSON file for each month.
The downloaded Live Feedback data is in JSON format, and is bundled as a .zip file. For more information, see Live Feedback Overview.
Share Data to RSA
After you download the Live Feedback data, you can then upload it using the following procedure.
To share the data to RSA:
- Click on the RSA Secure Portal available on the Live Feedback Activity Logs window.
The RSA Security Analytics Live Feedback login screen is displayed.
- Login to the Upload Live Feedback Activity Logs portal using your Live ID credentials.
- Click Choose File, and select the downloaded file.
- Click Upload.