This topic provides instructions on how to update port number or SSL settings details of the data source in Warehouse Connector.
If there is change in the port number or SSL settings of the data sources used in the Warehouse Connector, you can directly update these details in Warehouse Connector, using the Explore view of the Warehouse Connector.
Make sure that:
- You have the updated port number or SSL settings of the data source.
- You stop the streams related to the data source that you want to update the port number or SSL settings.
To update the port number or SSL settings:
- Log on to Security Analytics.
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
The Service Explore view of Warehouse Connector is displayed.
Navigate to warehouseconnector/sources, right-click the source, and click Properties.
The Properties section of the source is displayed.
In the drop-down menu, select update. In the Parameters field, perform the following:
- Restart the Warehouse Connector service.
- Start the streams.