This topic covers the tasks to start the created stream.
Make sure that you have:
- Created the stream. For more information, see Create a Stream.
- Finalized the stream. For more information, see Finalize the Stream.
Note: If you have deployed a Warehouse Connector Virtual Appliance, make sure that you change the default value of the Maximum Message Hold Count parameter to 800000. For more information, see Services Config View - Warehouse Connector.
To start the stream:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
- In the Services view, select the added Warehouse Connector service and > View > Config.
The Services Config view of Warehouse Connector is displayed.
- On the Streams tab, select the stream that you have created.
- Click Start.
To configure alert mechanisms related to the Warehouse Connector and its storage, click To configure the alert mechanisms related to the Archiver storage navigate here. For more information, see Configure Warehouse Connector Monitoring.